Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

New member from NorCal Bay Area

1K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  Lefix 
#1 · (Edited)
Greetings, after hearing about the huge mark offs and following some very useful information in the forum, I was able to score a brand new First Edition from a SoCal dealer. I negotiated amongst 6-8 dealers and used their quotes to compete with each other and one dealer had only one 2019 left and budged a little more than the rest. 😁 I noticed that some models from certain dealers already “punched in” and activated the warranty, I was going to use that to further negotiate my deal but they haven’t activated it for this car yet so I’m happy to get the full 5yr/60k mile warranty!

Photon Red! Originally I wanted white or black or gray, but I decided that the price was the most important factor so this was the only one that this dealer had. But this color is growing on me and I actually like it more and more. However, I am going to wrap it in Satin/Matte Black in the near future, I just Like that satin/matte black SUV look more.

I will Definitely post more pictures later especially after wrapping it. But for now here it is charging on our way back to NorCal!

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks! I’ve done a wrap before so I’d just Have to spend the $500 on the 3M wrap. To be honest I really enjoy the color especially on our drive back, and I’d love to keep the car as is, but kinda attracts too much attention 😝

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.