Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

New iPace

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  rightslot 
#1 ·
This is a great news story for me. I live in Edmonton and I ordered a First Edition October 12th for a delivery date at the end of March. I was online earlier this week and saw my dealer showed three in stock. I ended up getting a Corris Grey First Edition almost exactly like I ordered, but I will pick it up on Tuesday. Not sure how I lucked out, but I am ecstatic I get a car four months early.

#4 ·
Yeg-Martin,

Yes! Good. I was on a similar track (due to get car early Jan or late Dec. But I kept checking around and I HAVE IT NOW! Like you, ALMOST exactly what I had ordered so I took it. Corris Grey with oyster (white) interior. I had order black interior. So, seat covers RIGHT NOW.

I'm happy, it's smooth, and quick!!

#5 ·
Rightslot, Interior was exactly what I ordered (ebony/ebony). The difference were the seats and tires. I ordered the sport seats and it comes with the standard (After a test drive, my wife much preferred the standard seats over the sport anyway so that worked out.). I ordered the 20" tire and it came with 22". Certainly not a deal breaker for me. I also bought the 18" to use as winter tires. By the time the PDI, set up and nano coating are done, I should receive my I-Pace Tuesday afternoon. Anxiously counting down the hours now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.