Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
This is an option, in all version, it is not related to latest one. When you click on the camera icon, you have a list of icon on the left of the screen (360 bird view, ...). The last one at the bottom, is the one that enable/disable the directional indicator.

·
Registered
219 Posts
My audio has been acting up a bit more since the update. I listen to podcast via USB stick, news app through android auto, radio. No sound at all on startup 3 times with volume control frozen. Stopped playing the radio mid drive once. Came back on after a min. Like a moody girlfriend - keeps you guessing.

·
Registered
2020 I-PACE SE w/ 22" F-PACE Wheels
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
For what it's worth, this bulletin was posted on Topix on the 13th:

SOTA (Software Over The Air) - NOTICE
Issue: We are currently experiencing issues with the Software Over The Air (SOTA) servers that may cause problems when attempting to complete SOTA operations. Cause: The cause of the server issues are currently being investigated and an update will be issued as soon as possible. Action: If problems are experienced when attempting to complete SOTA operations, no further action should be taken. Instead the operation should be retried when the server is back online.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts