Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

HSE arriving next week. Advice from forum on what acceptance checklist I should go through with the car to spot defects etc would be very much appreciated!

Obviously I will be checking for S/W versions and fit and finish issues; but I have a tendency to "man look" and things and may miss stuff initially that I will realise later I should have looked out for. So feel free to share even what may seem common sense to you - but may not be for me.

cheers

Rod

·
Registered
367 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new I-Pace!.

Here are a few ideas for you when you pick up your car:

Ask the dealer to establish a Jaguar InControl account to allow the Remote app to work with your car. Ensure they also establish a Navigation account so you can download map updates and use the Route Planner app to send destinations to the car.

Check tire pressure. Jaguar often ships with pressure set far to high. Ask the salesman to show you how the key features work especially charging. The charging port locks after plugging in so make sure you know how to unlock it both prior to plugging and then when you unplug. It would be better if the salesman can demonstrate charging on the dealer's fast charger.

After a week of getting familiar with the car I scheduled an appointment with the salesman to demonstrate the things I still had questions about.

Best of luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts