Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2019 I-Pace HSE yesterday. I've been eyeballing the I-Pace for some time and all of the pieces finally fell into place, with the biggest being some nice discounts and good financing.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Just picked up a 2019 I-Pace HSE yesterday. I've been eyeballing the I-Pace for some time and all of the pieces finally fell into place, with the biggest being some nice discounts and good financing.
Did you finance or lease?

Lease residual dropped by 3% in November compared to October.

November 6th JLR introduced a Demo/Punched discount for the dealers as.
This week is the time to pull the trigger on a 2019

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Financed. 4% interest, which I'm happy with. Only issue is that I forgot to check that the software updates have been applied, and they have not, so I need to bring it back into the dealer.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Financed. 4% interest, which I'm happy with. Only issue is that I forgot to check that the software updates have been applied, and they have not, so I need to bring it back into the dealer.
Very nice. Please post pics

·
Registered
1,020 Posts

How much is the discount now?

·
Registered
899 Posts

How much is the discount now?
On a lease it's an extra $7500 and I'm seeing around $8k off of MSRP.
There are more discounts coming up for black Friday

In CA we have the $2500 state rebate
In SoCal there is a $1k rebate with Socal Edison
Jaguar is also paying up to $1500 for a home charger and install

Reactions: jsimon7777

·
Registered
94 Posts
They do have some great deals right now on 2019 i-Pace. My deal was $16,000 off MSRP - that included all incentives from Jaguar and dealership. Will also get the $7,500 credit on my 2019 federal income taxes. No state credits here. That is on a HSE model. You definitely will not get a deal like that on a Tesla.

Reactions: MHK and Calidave

·
Registered
608 Posts
On a lease it's an extra $7500 and I'm seeing around $8k off of MSRP.
There are more discounts coming up for black Friday

In CA we have the $2500 state rebate
In SoCal there is a $1k rebate with Socal Edison
Jaguar is also paying up to $1500 for a home charger and install
After December 3, 2019, that CA EV rabate of $2500 is gone for the I-PACE due to MSRP restrictions.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
OK, I'm gonna check out the dealer tomorrow. I mean 16k off + 7500 off = erg!

·
Super Moderator
1,162 Posts
Punched and demos get the huge discounts
Newport is the most aggressive
I just went to their website. They have 61 new 2019's in stock and the first one listed is a Santorini Black HSE marked down $21,062! Add the $7500 tax credit and you are getting an $86k car for under $57k! https://www.jaguarnewportbeach.com/inventory/2019-jaguar-i-pace-hse-all-wheel-drive-sport-utility-sadhd2s16k1f68749

That is hard to believe. Those prices almost tempt me to give it another go ;-)

·
Registered
899 Posts
Punched and demos get the huge discounts
Newport is the most aggressive
I just went to their website. They have 61 new 2019's in stock and the first one listed is a Santorini Black HSE marked down $21,062! Add the $7500 tax credit and you are getting an $86k car for under $57k! https://www.jaguarnewportbeach.com/inventory/2019-jaguar-i-pace-hse-all-wheel-drive-sport-utility-sadhd2s16k1f68749

That is hard to believe. Those prices almost tempt me to give it another go ;-)
Many more discounts on purchases than leases so alot more leverage to negotiate.
Wait another day and then see what discounts you get

·
Registered
68 Posts
That Newport Beach dealer has 68 I-Paces!? And who does the ordering there? Get some variety sheesh. Almost half are black and not a single blue. Our dealers have about 3 each.

·
Super Moderator
1,162 Posts
That Newport Beach dealer has 68 I-Paces!? And who does the ordering there? Get some variety sheesh. Almost half are black and not a single blue. Our dealers have about 3 each.
To be fair, those 68 cars are split between 3 locations...

·
Registered
899 Posts
They had a variety, but many have sold

San Diego has some good discounts

There is a cyber Monday sale tomorrow that will give $3k off the Ipace

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am interested in buying an IPace HSE model. I emailed Hornburg Jaguar for their White IPace. https://www.hornburgjaguarla.com/inventory/2019-jaguar-i-pace-hse-all-wheel-drive-sport-utility-sadhd2s11k1f68917. I wanted to ship it to the east coast where I live. Their sales guy replied back saying that the car has to be registered in CA. I don't know if the car really has to be registered in CA. I bought cars before from other States and had them shipped to NE. I am currently trying to change my Tesla S to IPace. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2,289 Posts
My two cents here

I'd be weary of a car with a build date 10 months ago. What's the mileage?

Either (1) it's been sitting at the dealer, in which case I would make sure that the battery is up to spec (i.e., they need to show you the capacity measurement) or (2) it's not really new but has miles on it, in which case the question is, why.

It could be a good deal ... if the battery is up to spec.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts