Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving along, minding my own business with the Home screen active on the console, then suddenly this appears. I did not play with any settings. Do the other cars use a red car for the screensaver?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Note: I never played with the screensaver since after I tested it once when I first got the car, but I never turned it on after that.
It put a smile on my face for some reason.

·
Super Moderator
1,148 Posts
I was driving along, minding my own business with the Home screen active on the console, then suddenly this appears. I did not play with any settings. Do the other cars use a red car for the screensaver?
Nice, but I’ve never seen it!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't even remember what the original screensaver was. I think it was just a Jaguar Leaper logo? I only played with it one time since I realized I can turn off the center screen manually if I wish.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have no idea. I'll play with it tomorrow. Why it popped to begin with puzzles me.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have no idea. I'll play with it tomorrow. Why it popped to begin with puzzles me.
Didn't you say you had the dealer upgrade you to S19a? I don't know if anyone else in the US market is on the latest InControl release. When I go into TOPIX it say I'm eligible for the SOTA, but it hasn't been pushed yet. I looked at the release notes for both patch levels of S19A and don't see anything relate in the notes. I'm on 18D and haven't seen that feature.

·
Registered
382 Posts
That red I-pace image is found in General Settings, Screen saver settings. You'll have to swipe left to get to them. There are some other images available too.

I do have 19A and SOTA activated.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I have 18D and this is in the screen savers under settings->general. Once you activate it there are 2 views of the red I pace you can choose (among others). I wonder how yours got turned on?

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have 18D and this is in the screen savers under settings->general. Once you activate it there are 2 views of the red I pace you can choose (among others). I wonder how yours got turned on?
That puzzled me. It had not been for over 6000 miles, and I never turned it on except briefly when I tested it at delivery, and it was a Leaper logo. I have 19A. I was supposed to go in for the newer update so I can get SOTA and CC2 100kW enabled, plus a problem with the climate control that is intermittent. But the dealer cancelled my week old appointment the night before after Messaging me that same day reminding me to bring the car in. I was pushed into next week, and they typically have the car 5 days for a flash. [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts