Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
MY21 Portofino Blue HSE, Pano Roof, Clearsight Mirror, Air Suspension & AD, Upgraded Cabin Light
315 Posts
Not from where I'm sitting ! Almost 3 years after release, it still feels unique, fresh and eye catching. Can't complain about exclusivity !

Service issues are hard to ignore though, that's right. But then, it's negative bias like always - pleased people rarely leave reviews, while unhappy ones keep complaining (which is totally understandable).
I think you would be hard pressed to find any MY21 owner who is completely happy with their car.

Whilst there are varying degrees of frustration, what should have been a gateway ushering in a new generation of Jag owners has been squandered in my case so badly that I wouldn't touch LR/RR now either.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Another quote from another article :

"Bolloré is a big enthusiast of the pioneering I-Pace EV, which has admittedly been labelled an SUV but is really a crossover. He drives and enjoys one and told his audience the car had a lot of potential. He believes it could be made “better and better”."

·
Registered
403 Posts
News from the CEO

“It’s correct to think of the I-Pace as a bridging car. I’ve got a 2021 model that I use every day and I think it’s a fantastic car. We will keep developing it over the next few years, and it will still be around in 2025, although it won’t be part of the new model portfolio.”

·
Registered
MY21 Portofino Blue HSE, Pano Roof, Clearsight Mirror, Air Suspension & AD, Upgraded Cabin Light
315 Posts
News from the CEO

“It’s correct to think of the I-Pace as a bridging car. I’ve got a 2021 model that I use every day and I think it’s a fantastic car. We will keep developing it over the next few years, and it will still be around in 2025, although it won’t be part of the new model portfolio.”
Well I hope his car has far less issues than mine!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Actually, you should hope the exact opposite.
Lol yes you may be right there. If he changes his mind about the longevity of the iPace in the next few months we may know the answer ;)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts