Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 I-Pase HSE in Fuji White
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've had my 2020 Fuji white HSE for several days. I'm getting to know the car. I'm on tcu 16.2 and was able to get ota for the infotainment the first night via wifi but my dealer can't push the tcu update and for some reason I couldn't get it anymore. I had wattcat working fine too but that will not connect either. Now wifi is disabled and I can't get into the screen that shows networks. The car does not remember driving modes even though we have a profile and have been using the same key. Lane assist decides to work when it wants too. None of the jaguar apps will connect and the infotainment screens are slow. Overall the I-Pace is an amazing car. Comfortable, luxurious, corners and steers amazing well and has ok range. Why the **** can't Jaguar fix these bugs? I'm wondering if anyone has the latest updates with fixes for all the issues I'm having or will I be fighting this crap for the duration of the time I'm an owner. Anyone know the updates I should be asking for? Dealer said they would update tcu software for me.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,419 Posts
None of that should be happening and don't for most cars. SOTA for TCU won't work unless the Infotainment software is at 20A level (I found it documented in doc from TOPIx).
TCU should be at 19.2. The number of cars updated to this is being reported to NHTSA so a dealer should have an incentive to get this updated.
Infotainment 21B has just started to become available. It should come SOTA.

Some issues will resolve themselves if the is shut off, locked at let sit for 30 minutes or more (up to 4 hours).

Jaguar apps require an InControl account. If this was registered to a previous owner, it needs to get registered to you.

I randomly had issues with WIFI not seeing any networks when I had TCU 14.2. I called the dealer and they pushed out the TCU update. That fixed it.

Dealer should go into TOPIx for your car. Find the Vehicle Software display and change it appropriately.
Rectangle Font Screenshot Number Parallel

Rectangle Font Screenshot Number Parallel

·
Registered
2020 I-Pase HSE in Fuji White
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the infotainment 21b loaded. My dealer is making me come in. He can't push updates or doesn't know how. The dummy at Jaguar in control removed our account. Just saw the email so that would explain apps not working. I called yesterday asking questions. My only hope is that the tcu update from 16.2 will fix all the other issues. Overall the infotainment system isn't too bad. The speed thing is livable so hopefully all the other issues will be resolved at the dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts