Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my excitement purchasing the car yesterday, I forgot to ask whether all of the software updates had been applied. It turns out that the car's software is the version that it left the factory with, so I need to take it down to the dealer this week.

What should I expect in terms of time and changes with the software update? Also, are there any service bulletins or recalls that I should make sure are addressed when I bring it in to the dealership?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
1,158 Posts
In my excitement purchasing the car yesterday, I forgot to ask whether all of the software updates had been applied. It turns out that the car's software is the version that it left the factory with, so I need to take it down to the dealer this week.

What should I expect in terms of time and changes with the software update? Also, are there any service bulletins or recalls that I should make sure are addressed when I bring it in to the dealership?

Thanks!
Hard to say for sure what updates are needed/available without know what you currently have. But, you only have the ability to see what infotainment version and possibly telematics. The most current infotainment is 19B...40... and telematics is 18.2

But there are over 30 more modules that are also software updatable and no way for the end user to see them.

There have been a couple of what JLR refers to as ‘campaigns’, the most widely known is the H228. Your dealer can look in TOPIX to see what is available (you can too, but unless you pay for a subscription the data is limited).

Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts