Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new to this sort of thing but have an I-Pace coming in March so thought was a good time to join & see if there is anything I should know before getting mine.

Spec wise HSE Fuji White, Black Pack, Black 20" Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Mars Red Seats, Black Headlining, Ambient Lighting & Air Suspension.

Hopefully a nice specification & cant wait for it to come :smile2:

Cheers Aron.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'd say the main thing to learn about is what Level II charger you will get. The supplied Level I charger is inadequate for most people (~72 hours for a full charge!).

I was a little surprised when I told the dealer I definitely wanted that option from them, and they said they do not offer it. I was lucky in that I had a 220 dryer hookup in my garage, and just needed an adapter to that outlet to get a simple $200 power cable to work. Without something like that, you may need an electrician to install a suitable outlet for whatever solution you choose.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice spec, very close to my ordered I-Pace. Did you order the extended leather? That was a must as it make the dash pop. Here are a few pictures and options I added. It's a great car. Ever drive will put a smile on your face.

Attachments

·
Registered
668 Posts
Nice spec, very close to my ordered I-Pace. Did you order the extended leather? That was a must as it make the dash pop. Here are a few pictures and options I added. It's a great car. Ever drive will put a smile on your face.
Love the extended leather on the Mars red. Definitely a must

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Must admit that looks great & wish I had but was at the top of my budget. Another 3 months yet & cant wait.
Thanks for the reply.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts