Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
995 Posts
Is that the new aluminum weave inlays? I can see why they are so expensive! They look nice! Looks nicely optioned with the 22s and that and the clear sight camera

enjoy!

· Registered
995 Posts
Yes, the wheels are called "Diamond Turned with Gloss Black contrast and Carbon Fibre inserts". I probably wouldn't have gotten them if I was picking options just because of the price to save some money, but I do like them since they were already on the car. The clear sight camera took a bit to get used to as the vehicles appear closer in the camera than they really are, but now that I am used to it I like it.
Yeah. It takes some getting used to. To be honest when I’m driving fast I usually turn the clear sight off.

· Registered
995 Posts
Yes, the wheels are called "Diamond Turned with Gloss Black contrast and Carbon Fibre inserts". I probably wouldn't have gotten them if I was picking options just because of the price to save some money, but I do like them since they were already on the car. The clear sight camera took a bit to get used to as the vehicles appear closer in the camera than they really are, but now that I am used to it I like it.
The wheel are the 22 inchers. Those are nice as well!

I was talking about the inlays on the interior. The aluminum weave is a $1300 option. The next highest inlay is $400. It’s quite a jump in price. In your pics they seem to have a nice carbon fiber weave. I’m sure they are really nice in person.

· Registered
995 Posts
Yes the inlays look nice. This car has lots of options I probably wouldn’t have ordered but I like all of them lol. The dealer said he probably wouldn’t see another I-pace for a few months that is why I decided to take it. I didn’t know I would like electric as much as I do after driving it. I traded a Porche Macan Turbo to get this car which I thought I would miss but so far I don’t miss it.
funny. I was debating between an I pace and a 2019 Macan S! I was hoping the electric macan would have been out by now.

· Registered
995 Posts
After thinking about it some more I think the reason I didn’t like the rear view camera as much is because I was seeing things double because I could see the same cars in the clear sight camera and in my side view mirrors

as an experiment I’ve changed my side mirrors to show the edges where the rear view camera doesn’t see. Essentially covering my blind spot with the side mirrors. Trying out driving like this to see how I like it.

· Registered
995 Posts
Does the 2023 have lane centering? I think the 2022 was missing that feature.
I was concerned about this as well! To the point where I wasn’t even sure until I got my car. But my 2022 does have lane centering. No one this forum has noticed that their 2022 does not have it. So it was a myth! I think…

1 - 7 of 7 Posts