Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
I think the LGES plant for these is in Poland. JLR parts are mainly warehoused in the UK and ship from there.

Registered
The verdict is in: two bad modules 鈥 one for each time I took it in for this issue, or one for each week it鈥檚 been in the shop this time.

Sorry, I鈥檓 venting, they鈥檙e 鈥渂ack ordered from the UK鈥. Are they shipped there from Korea?
Wow, that is too bad. Hopefully they get you back on the road soon!

Registered
They need to improve their system to arrive at a verdict quicker than we did.
On the plus side you鈥檒l have your bad apples removed and be pretty solid after that.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
It鈥檚 like a doctor鈥檚 waiting room, and I haven鈥檛 even been called back to the little room where I鈥檒l end up spending even more time waiting.

Registered
When JLR replaces a couple of cells (among the 36 we have) , how do they "age" the new cells to have the new ones with a similar SOH as the other and allow a proper cell rebalancing.

Registered
Oof. That stinks!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I got a glimpse of the battery health report today and module 7 was at 70% while the rest were all in the 90鈥檚 鈥 even the second module engineering said should be replaced. Do modules work in parallel or something? Although the second one was numbered in the 20鈥檚, which I would assume is in a completely separate bank, right?

Since my service advisor couldn鈥檛 even give me a ballpark on how long I may have to wait, I called Jag NA and opened a case to get me a lead time. (I spoke to Jim who was super helpful).

Reactions: sciencegeek
21 - 28 of 28 Posts