Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have signed up for jaguars navigation account at jaguar.here.com, and after I sign in on the car setting destination from phone etc works well.
However, the car repeatedly forgets my sign-in and I need to enter password again, which is irritating on the touch interface. I have the save login details option checked.
Does anybody have same issue?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hi, I have signed up for jaguars navigation account at jaguar.here.com, and after I sign in on the car setting destination from phone etc works well.
However, the car repeatedly forgets my sign-in and I need to enter password again, which is irritating on the touch interface. I have the save login details option checked.
Does anybody have same issue?
Sorry but it's a common problem. I usually have to login 2 or 3 times a week. For some reason the car loses connectivity with the Jaguar server. I also have the problem of having to login to my WiFi regularly.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
858 Posts
S20A seems to have amnesia issues (at least for me) of (1) profile, (2) navigation login, and (3) WIFI login after a few days (a pre-S20A condition that hasn't been changed). I didn't have 1 & 2 prior to S20A.

These are very annoying driver experiences (if Jaguar is reading these posts).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts