Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I do not use the C870, but I did add the MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener Chamberlain MYQ-G0301 - Wireless & Wi-Fi enabled Garage Hub with Smartphone Control to my garage to make my non wifi enabled garage door opener now work with my phone app. It is also what Amazon pushes for their in garage delivery system for packages. Works great for me. I can check to see if the garage door is closed from anywhere. I can also open and close it from anywhere, which is helpful for service techs that may need to get in when nobody home. It costs less than $30.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I added the MyQ hub as Zofran mentioned to my Genie garage door openers quite some time back. It manages both of them and comes in handy when an outside button pad decides to not work (e.g. time to replace battery). It also provides a feature of getting notified when the doors open and close (either or both). Being able to check the status by phone app is a bonus in case I have a senior moment and leave them open.

The products gets thumbs up from me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Likewise, I installed the MyQ system on my LiftMaster openers (two door garage) and added the home bridge to add the MyQ into my Apple HomeKit system. I can open the door via the iPhone from the Home app, or from the MyQ app, or still open and close from the HomeLink button in the I-Pace. And as noted I can see the status of the door on my phone when away from the house to insure the doors are really closed.

·
Registered
412 Posts
One of my favorite things with MyQ is that you can also link it to your Amazon account so that packages can be delivered inside the garage for added package safety!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've had the MyQ system on my Liftmaster garage doors for 3 years. They work great! No more wondering if we forgot to close the garage doors.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts