Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys:

Just thought I would share a couple of pics of my new I-Pace HSE.

Fuji White, with the Light Oyster interior and 22" wheels.

Over the years, I have had more cars than I can count but, to say I am in love with this one, is an understatement!!

Regards,

Roger

Attachments

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Congratulations. Love those 22".

I have had more cars than I will freely admit, some costing stupid amounts of $$$, and the Jaguar I-Pace is one of the most rewarding to drive and the fit, finish and build quality meets Bentley or Rolls-Royce!

Drive her in good health!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Rodger. Your car is gorgeous! I hope to see lots of posts about your driving experiences. Is this your first EV?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations. Love those 22".

I have had more cars than I will freely admit, some costing stupid amounts of $$$, and the Jaguar I-Pace is one of the most rewarding to drive and the fit, finish and build quality meets Bentley or Rolls-Royce!

Drive her in good health!!
Thank you!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum, Rodger. Your car is gorgeous! I hope to see lots of posts about your driving experiences. Is this your first EV?
Thanks, so much.

Yes, my first EV and, wow, what an amazing car!

Where I live, there are Teslas everywhere and the people I have spoken to, passing by, had no idea that Jaguar even made an electric car. However, that suits me just fine, as I don't like to drive what everyone else drives!!

Regards,

Roger

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Thanks, so much.

Yes, my first EV and, wow, what an amazing car!

Where I live, there are Teslas everywhere and the people I have spoken to, passing by, had no idea that Jaguar even made an electric car. However, that suits me just fine, as I don't like to drive what everyone else drives!!

Regards,

Roger
Two times this week alone (and probably two dozen times total), people have been amazed my car was electric & had so many questions about the I-Pace. While I am glad our I-Pace are rare...Jaguar has to advertise these better. Jaguar does almost everything better than Tesla ;)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Congratulations
That's the perfect combination and you have the sexiest wheels

1 - 10 of 10 Posts