Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
X2, I-Pace
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
..about the I-Pace, and the inertia destroying acceleration that causes momentary loss of balance, and collisions with the backs of the rear seats..:D I actually felt bad the first time I hit it and heard all three of them meet the back of the rear seats...I checked the rearview and they were all lying down...but they were back up within seconds with a wtf just happened look that made me laugh and feel bad at the same time..pic from previous car but the look was the same.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
We always have somebody holding Charlie in the car.

·
Registered
398 Posts

I made a couple of padded panels that hook into the tie-downs on the back of the seats with leatherette that reasonably matches the leather. The panels close most of the gap between the folded seats and the front seats (so he does not step into the void and fall forward) and protects the seats from fur and whatever he brings in on his paws. We sometimes put a mesh panel to close the gap between the seats. Works well (even if he does not look impressed)

·
Registered
398 Posts
How do your dogs like the rear windows that do not go down very far?
I keep mine closed most of the time. I worry that somehow he'd get stuck in them if I accidentally tuned off the window locks and he hit the button with his paw, and I don't want to encourage him to be standing up, despite him wanting to. I used to let him stick his head out the sun roof on my old Lexus and the look of sheer pleasure on his face was priceless.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts