Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,565 Posts
Woooow, that's super nice. I would not be surprised if I get one like that. What seats do you have in there?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations
You made the right move getting the FE

I'm fairly certain the black leather is softer than the oyster. Maybe something to do with durability

I love the suede headliner. I've seen many Corris FEs with ebony seats and oyster headliner

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Beautiful! Love Corris!

I test drove cars with Oyster, Tan (cognac) and black Windsor leathers. I too found black leather to feel the softest and most luxurious. Strange.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone! Never had a car with suede interior before and it definitely adds character.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Did some of the later production MY 2019 replace the tape "JAGUAR" nomenclature on the sides? I know I like the improvement getting away from the tape.
The first I-Pace I noticed on display had "JAGUAR" as an adhesive applique label on the black panel on the front doors.

I thought to myself that would be an easy thing to remove, and it would be an improvement.

When my I-Pace a MY2019 car arrived I noticed that "JAGUAR" is cast into the black panel with a clear over coating.

I have never noticed other cars with the manufacturer name on the sides of the vehicle, I feel that it is SHOUTING.:wink2:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Love the Gray

Every time I see a gray I-Pace I sort of wish I'd picked that color. It is one of the best looking.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Every time I see a gray I-Pace I sort of wish I'd picked that color. It is one of the best looking.
I think I would have liked white, blue or black as much as my gray. But I have yet to ever see any other ones in the wild so far. The dealer had some of each, but none was equipped as I preferred and I was impatient to take one off the lot and not wait.

I have been told another one has been seen in my complex (also a gray one). All I see around are Tesla Ss, here in the development and also the occasional X (still mostly Ss) on the road.

·
Registered
383 Posts
The first I-Pace I noticed on display had "JAGUAR" as an adhesive applique label on the black panel on the front doors.

I thought to myself that would be an easy thing to remove, and it would be an improvement.

When my I-Pace a MY2019 car arrived I noticed that "JAGUAR" is cast into the black panel with a clear over coating.
Yes, it was recognized as a problem back in 2018 and Jaguar redesigned the part.
Reference: https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2018/MC-10146040-9999.pdf
Other documents at the NHTSA are pictures of the problem.

I have never noticed other cars with the manufacturer name on the sides of the vehicle, I feel that it is SHOUTING.:wink2:
Um, have you seen a Jeep (among many others)? Decades ago, Jeep stamping of the panels worn down so much they started saying Joop. AMC produced Jeep decals to apply over Joop because it was cheaper than replacing the stamping equipment. Decals continue to be used to this day.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think I would have liked white, blue or black as much as my gray. But I have yet to ever see any other ones in the wild so far. The dealer had some of each, but none was equipped as I preferred and I was impatient to take one off the lot and not wait.

I have been told another one has been seen in my complex (also a gray one). All I see around are Tesla Ss, here in the development and also the occasional X (still mostly Ss) on the road.

White or black was my other choice and blue if I really wanted to be bold!

·
Registered
1 Posts

It deserves to Roar, its' a Jaguar! And it leaps silently ahead of the rest. 🦉

·
Registered
218 Posts

I originally wanted the blue but got vetoed. Corrus grey was the choice. Happy with it, but the blue would have been fun.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts