Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2020 ipace with the top spec meridian sound system. A week ago when I went into the audio settings where you can normally change base/trebble, sub levels and then below you have the 3 boxes of sterio or the other 2 meridian settings.. I now have the 3 level settings but the 3 boxes to choose meridian or sterio settings have disappeared?? Help olease

Super Moderator
Tough to diagnose ... can you take some pictures of what you see so that we can compare to what we see?
Welcome to the forum regardless! 馃嵑

Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
What version of infotainment system do you have?
The "three boxes" you reference, I assume, are the Meridian, Dolby, and DTS boxes that appear next to the stereo box.

Registered
What version of infotainment system do you have?
The "three boxes" you reference, I assume, are the Meridian, Dolby, and DTS boxes that appear next to the stereo box.
Mine shows something like stereo, meridien stereo and meridien spatial (cube logo).

I also once had an issue with the meridien sound field selector but can't quite remember how I resolved it.

Registered
Can you take a picture and post it

Registered
is it Pivi pro based or Touch Pro based? My Touch Pro still shows (sorry i don't have a pic to hand) Dolby DTS / Meridian / Dolby pro Logic in some order.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts