Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 I-PACE
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Been lurking the forums for several months to learn and observe...but decided that I would make my announcement. Happy owner for the last 4M of a 2019 Fuji White S. Hope to be able to contribute now that I have been learning the esoteric behaviors of the I-Pace.

Hammer

·
Super Moderator
2,617 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Love it when lurkers convert to contributors :)
I think there's a couple of owners from Austin on the forum ...

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
750 Posts
Welcome and Congrats on your new Kitty and from coming out from the lurking shadows :) Quite a few Texans on our page.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Congratulations

You will love the car, but there is a learning curve.

Please post pictures

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi all,
Been lurking the forums for several months to learn and observe...but decided that I would make my announcement. Happy owner for the last 4M of a 2019 Fuji White S. Hope to be able to contribute now that I have been learning the esoteric behaviors of the I-Pace.

Hammer
Welcome! I continue to learn great things on this forum. One of the most valuable was the post by Ken regarding how to get a plastic insert for one or both of your cup holders that "fixes" their "grabby" nature. I use one inserted into one cup holder for my Thermos coffee mug and leave the cup holder empty for larger items. I got mine on Amazon. I copied the product name below:

TAPTES Cup Holder Inserts Fit Most of Bottles Car Accessories for Tesla Model 3 Center Console Cup Holders - 2pcs

·
Registered
2019 I-Pace HSE - Borasco Grey
231 Posts
Welcome to the small but growing group of Austin I-Pace owners! I'll keep an eye out for you and your Fuji White S! If you see a light gray (Borasco Gray) running around that will probably be me. I seen and talked with one other I-Pace owner in a dark gray in my area (Northwest Hills), one amongst the masses of Teslas over here. Other than that one and one other Blue that's all I've spotted here.

BTW, the new Sewell JLR dealer in North Austin is now offering free car washes if you ever want one. Normally I do my own, but sometimes I liked to be lazy and spoiled so I tried it out just this last weekend. It takes about a half hour but was nicely done and includes vacuum and hand drying. Personally I prefer their service department over the downtown one by a country mile. Much larger, more professional, and shorter waits. You can schedule the wash here: Sewell Free Jaguar Washes

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

Hammer
Welcome. I just got my IPace from the Sewell folks up north. Also been lurking for a while, learning a lot. 2020 Black S. I hope to see y'all around town. So far I'm loving the car!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts