Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone post a working link. My last two links are now both broken to the Map Update page.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I haven't been able to access the webpage either for the last four days. Other members have posted the same complaint so I assume there's a problem with Jaguar Here website.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Their IT guy sucks. "Here" is still operational. Many Jaguar pages are broken or have incorrect data. Even the Car Console gives you a bad addy.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I am on the map update page now. Perhaps it is fixed.
I started at jaguarshop.here.com, then logged into the Route Planner app.
Clicked on the upper right link for Maps and Services: https://jaguarshop.here.com/web/WFS/HA-JaguarNA-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewWebCompanion-ProductList
Clicked on the "get latest version" button for North America Map + Services Subscription - 3 Years
My VIN is displayed and the button to "Download Map" for version Latest version available:08.030.0096.0157 is displayed.

I didn't try the download as I'm not at my home computer with the downloader app installed.

Give it a try again.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I successfully updated the maps today. Glad Jaguar.Here is working again. Process was simple.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I hope the map update will fix the "unknown road" label attached to streets that have existed for 20 years. It doesn't affect anything as the nav has been spot on but it is a little annoying.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts