Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my i-pace last week and i'm so happy for the purchase but i'm curious about one thing. When i unlock the car at nights from remote key, car's main lights doesn't open up,only j-blade daily leds open. I looked at the screens and settings but i couldn't find a way for it. Is there a way for the lights to be opened at nights after unlocking from the remote? My wife's 2015 model vw golf can do that but i can't :)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Is your wife's car equipped with lights where the main lights were used as daytime running lights? If so, then that explains the difference. Some VWs were equipped with separate LED daytime running lights and some not. Those that don't have the separate LEDs used the main lights and that is why they would light up.

The I-pace only lights up the daytime running lights, j-blade daily leds as you called them, (and other external lights) when the doors are unlocked.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I bought my i-pace last week and i'm so happy for the purchase but i'm curious about one thing. When i unlock the car at nights from remote key, car's main lights doesn't open up,only j-blade daily leds open. I looked at the screens and settings but i couldn't find a way for it. Is there a way for the lights to be opened at nights after unlocking from the remote? My wife's 2015 model vw golf can do that but i can't :)
Hello passengerX. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new car!

To set a delay on the headlights:
1) Press the thumbwheel on the steering wheel. This will bring up the instrument panel menu.
2) Use the arrow buttons next to the thumbwheel to go to Vehicle Settings menu
3) Arrow down to Headlight Delay option. Press thumbwheel to enter the sub-menu.
5) Use the down arrow button to select how long you want the headlights to remain on after you turn off the car. Your options will be:
None
30 seconds
1 minute
2 minutes
4 minutes

Best of luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts