Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Administrator
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nyland is very impressed with the prototype detail. I have no idea how much this thing is going to cost but if I have the cash at the time I would consider it as an I-Pace replacement.

· Registered
2019 HSE
49 Posts
Looks interesting! I can imagine this car handling like the I-Pace if not better!

But if there isn’t an option to swap out the rear seat luxury set-up for fold-down rear seats that allow things like surfboards or a bicycle that would be a showstopper for me. The functionality of the I-Pace in this regard is a huge plus.

· Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
1,088 Posts
Looks an impressive set of wheels (minus the large tablet video screen), although probably way beyond my price range.

The comment that when you buy one of these, "you don't just buy an electric car, but everything that comes with Lotus" sums it up nicely. This would be a nice price point, luxury level for the "new" Jaguar to aspire to.

· Registered
286 Posts
This is cool, but I am really intrigued by it's platform mate from Polestar, the Polestar 3.
Heh, opinions/information differs as to whether or not this is actually on a shared platform with the Polestar 3. I am in the "no" camp - they do not share a platform.

I was excited for the the P*3, but it has disappointingly little "utility" - it appears to have less cargo space than the I-pace. Not sure what the point is if that's true.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts