Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2020 HSE says infotainment is at 20 C and the system software version is 16.3. the system says its all upto date. Is it the latest version. Please help

·
Super Moderator
2,617 Posts
20C is very recent; 16.3 is old. If you don't have an issue with anything it's probably not worth pursuing. Does your SOTA work?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont know if my sota works. How do I check that. In fact my maps says there is an update but when try with usb it doesn’t. My dealership says dont worry it’s all fine. Confused really

·
Super Moderator
2,617 Posts
Haha, yeah. Map update doesn't work but dealer says that's fine. It never ceases to amaze me. I don't use maps so I'm not helpful for that.

To check for software updates, go into all settings on your big screen. There's a software update item. There should be two subitems, Infotainment and Connectivity.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The infotainment is at 20c and the system is at 16.3 and it says no updates available. I am connected to WiFi and it says connected. How do I get the latest update

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,249 Posts
Map update requires going to jaguar.here.com and create an account, wait a day, then you can download map using their downloader to a FAT32 formatted USB (3.0 or 3.1 highly recommended) flash drive. It takes a while depending on your internet speed and flash drive.

Once it completes, the next time you get in the car, let navigation get fully operational, then plug the flash drive into one of ports in the center console. You get some prompts from navigation to confirm and start the update. Using a good quality USB 3.0/3.1 flash drive the car's update takes 10-15 minutes.

They've been pushing out 20C1 recently for infotainment. There was nothing specifically noted as an update for the I-PACE between 20C and 20C1.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did follow all the steps for the usb. But when I stick the usb in the car, it says please contact dealer!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts