Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had our Defender over a month and already two OTA updates came in on their own. They both popped up when we parked & turned the car off, and the main screen says there is an update. It simply says to lock the car, let it sit for 20-30 mins and the update is done. Perfectly executed both times.

Why can't the I-Pace do this? It seems JLR is for sure spending more time, money and resources on Land Rover than Jaguar :(

·
Registered
711 Posts
We have had our Defender over a month and already two OTA updates came in on their own. They both popped up when we parked & turned the car off, and the main screen says there is an update. It simply says to lock the car, let it sit for 20-30 mins and the update is done. Perfectly executed both times.

Why can't the I-Pace do this? It seems JLR is for sure spending more time, money and resources on Land Rover than Jaguar :(
It's Pivi Pro. The 2021 I-PACE have it.

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's Pivi Pro. The 2021 I-PACE have it.
I don't know about that. To be honest the PiviPro has more lag than the InTouch, and I have never had a black screen in either 19 or 20 I-Pace...and we have had a few black screens in the Defender. Also, I have never touched a "button" on either of my I-Pace screens and got no response, whereas PiviPro has a mind of its own :(

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I don't know about that. To be honest the PiviPro has more lag than the InTouch, and I have never had a black screen in either 19 or 20 I-Pace...and we have had a few black screens in the Defender. Also, I have never touched a "button" on either of my I-Pace screens and got no response, whereas PiviPro has a mind of its own :(
C'mon, Deutsch, that's a 'feature'! :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
I complained to a friend about my schizophrenic radio not producing sound half the time now. He said "that's part of the jaguar experience". He was a former XF owner.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I complained to a friend about my schizophrenic radio not producing sound half the time now. He said "that's part of the jaguar experience". He was a former XF owner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts