Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Have been looking to go electric for a while. A great friend is an electrical engineer and been signing the praises of his Tesla forever. When I've driven it I hated the lack of traditional buttons, knobs, etc. Was pleased to find several 2020 S models in town and after reading a huge amount and test driving one I made a deal. Brought it home Friday and am having a level 2 charger installed tomorrow. Can not believe the torque, even in Eco. Also got a great deal from GA Power on a Charge Point charger. No one I could find was discounting them (and no the $1 off MSRP at Amazon does not count IMHO) but GA Power is doing an instant $250 rebate for customers! It arrived today. I also signed up for the EV rate with GP and will be getting 1cent/kWh from 11p-7a. So, for non-trips it should be about as cheap to operate as possible! Looking forward to reading more here and learning the ins and outs of the vehicle. View attachment 6853
Congrats - Im in the Atlanta area as well, who did you get to install your charger?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts