Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few mins ago, Jaguar ran a TV ad during the basketball game, showing the I-Pace extensively and showing deals on the F-Pace. Nice to see the I-Pace, but no mention of it by name.
Strange marketing approach!

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
678 Posts
Super strange. I don't understand why they do not talk about the I-Pace's 70+ Awards, even very major, International Awards. It is one of the most awarded cars in modern history.

They could also do a little bragging (and gloating) at being the first luxury car brand with an all, from the ground up electric car. They could say something about....Not from Mercedes, Not from Audi, Not from BMW, Not from Porsche.....But from Jaguar :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
I wonder if they are trying to make sure they have more of the bugs worked out before they push it too hard. Their dealers can't really keep up with the issues they have today and if they double the sales it could really be a mess.

They are also going to have to find a way to make it work in the mid to high $60k range or add much more features and content in the $80k range. It clearly isn't going to sell as today's HSE version at nearly $90k.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Super strange. I don't understand why they do not talk about the I-Pace's 70+ Awards, even very major, International Awards. It is one of the most awarded cars in modern history.

They could also do a little bragging (and gloating) at being the first luxury car brand with an all, from the ground up electric car. They could say something about....Not from Mercedes, Not from Audi, Not from BMW, Not from Porsche.....But from Jaguar :)
Adverts

Q

1 - 4 of 4 Posts