Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

Jaguar came to their senses! 2019 leases resume!

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Deutsch100 
#1 ·
Our neighbor 2 doors down loved my I-pace, so he was negotiating with Hornburg Los Angeles and Galpin Jaguar, but stopped when Jaguar stopped leasing new 2019 cars.

Both Hornburg and Galpin called him within 1 hour....Jaguar realized they have too many 2019 cars in stock, and they have resumed leasing! We could have told them this ;)

Anyway our neighbor is signing his lease on a new 2019 SE as I type this.

#2 ·
Our neighbor 2 doors down loved my I-pace, so he was negotiating with Hornburg Los Angeles and Galpin Jaguar, but stopped when Jaguar stopped leasing new 2019 cars.

Both Hornburg and Galpin called him within 1 hour....Jaguar realized they have too many 2019 cars in stock, and they have resumed leasing! We could have told them this [img= class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Anyway our neighbor is signing his lease on a new 2019 SE as I type this.
Very positive news

Can you find out the residuals and the MF?
I would be cwto see how they are structured now

#4 ·
Neighbor just called after leaving the dealer. I told him to make sure the car gets H264 and any other campaigns. He will pick it up on Monday.

He said residual on the 2019 for his 36 months lease is 42% and the money factor (the phone connection was poor), so he either said .0014 or .00014 ;)

He got a VERY loaded SE (MSRP $84,500.,,,my HSE sticker was $84,500). Yulong White Metallic with saddle/cognac leather, black 20" wheels. I don't know how much he put down, but his payment including $50 worth of "protection" packages is about $780/month.

#7 ·
Just got a message from my guy in Rusnak Pasadena
He said JLR will stop leasing 2019s this month, affecting all dealers.
Not sure if he was told this just to try and put a fire under those that want to lease an I-Pace

Reactions: Deutsch100
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.