Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2020 I-Pace S
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Jaguar Remote app (iOS) last communication with my I-Pace was over 24hours ago despite repeated attempts to refresh it manually. My account through https://ipace.herokuapp.com/static/jlr.html
No longer responds and returns a message saying it can’t fetch the data.
Are there setting in the car that I should check? All I have done since it’s 12v battery replacement was to re-add access to my home wifi.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2020 I-Pace S
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was/is your car parked in a poor cellular signal area for AT&T?
Funny you should ask. Its always been fine at my house over the past 2 months but suddenly it would not connect. Once I drove it to work it was again visible. Back in the garage this afternoon and its still responding to requests.

Automotive parking light Car Tire Vehicle Product

Not sure what it was but apparently it was not my re-setting the WiFi setting. AT&T is not my carrier because of their poor coverage of my home and neighborhood. Perhaps that was all it was (or the closest ATT Tower was undergoing maintenance). Thanks, good to know that they use ATT for the data uplink.

·
Registered
2022 Black
10 Posts
Similar problems here. Accessing the I-Pace with Remote and WattCat works only sporadically. It's been over 24 hours since last access, that's even after driving around today outside the garage. AT&T coverage is totally fine here. Also, the car downloaded a software update but it continues to fail installing. Car is locked, alarmed and charging but software install continues to fail.

·
Registered
2020 I-Pace S
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It seems that the data uplink is only via the SD card installed. When the car is in my garage its VERY hit or miss despite having 5 bars for WiFi which the car is logged into. Once I'm out of my neighborhood, on the highway, or at my office it seems fine.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
2,093 Posts
FYI, for the latest OS 3.3 update install, in addition to alarming the car, I had to unplug the charger. Then, installation went flawlessly.
That's correct. It is documented that SOTA updates will not be installed while the car is attached to a charger.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've started having problems connecting via the app (checking charge status mostly) perhaps 6 weeks ago or so. I don't usually turn my phone off but have found a reboot of the i-phone seems to make the connection happen. Not sure why, and a fairly crappy solution but has worked for me a few times. As a matter of fact, I just tried, no connection. Reboot phone, information now showing and correct.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts