Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot find the post where this was discussed, but I figured the Jaguar wording and leaper showing up in HUD when turning the car off was only for First Edition (since my 2020 HSE never did it).

All of a sudden TODAY...it's there. I have checked for this every time since I saw the post about this feature, and when I would turn my car off, the HUD would be off/blank.

2x today I got Jaguar and the leaper. I cannot explain how and why this is happening. Uhhhh, thank you?! JLR. LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
585 Posts
I cannot find the post where this was discussed, but I figured the Jaguar wording and leaper showing up in HUD when turning the car off was only for First Edition (since my 2020 HSE never did it).

All of a sudden TODAY...it's there. I have checked for this every time since I saw the post about this feature, and when I would turn my car off, the HUD would be off/blank.

2x today I got Jaguar and the leaper. I cannot explain how and why this is happening. Uhhhh, thank you?! JLR. LOL
Glad to see that you got it eventually. Not sure whether there is a setting or just different software versions, but it is a cool image.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts