IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

Guess what showed up last night!!!

Take delivery Friday !!!!!

2020 - First in Georgia

·
Registered
141 Posts
Probably been covered elsewhere here, but any differences in between models?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Other than the fact that the 2020 isn’t eligible for any of the incentives the 2019 is? Not heard anything but will definitely be asking this morning.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got a $2000 rebate on mine and thats about it.

I don't think you are going to hear about any differences for about 3-4 months until more 2019's are sold. I looked at mine side by side with a 19. Mine is loaded so there are some visceral differences, however, all of the testing on 0-60 on the 2020's is coming back 4.0 sec.. This is from Car and Driver and some other sources. They noted mine as a IPACE Z4. I still haven't gotten the Z4 info back. Its the first Ipace my dealer sold so I got him to throw in the new Jag luggage :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
There was a thread somewhere that discussed the differences in the 2 model years. I'll track it down for you.

·
Registered
268 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
My day 1 experience is putting my mileage at a little over 200, mostly highway driving with AC and ventilated seats going strong.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Those are some great looking wheels with the carbon fiber.

I didn't shop wheels for my 2019, since I somewhat compulsively just took my FE off the lot. If I had seen THAT particular wheel, I would have upgraded for sure. Sweet!

May it serve you well!
I will tell you, the carbon fiber on the wheel with the carbon fiber on the vehicle "rocks" the look !! im 15 hours out!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK, Picked her up today.. I stole the name E-va. She is set up to charge at 11 pm. There ARE differences in the 2020

1. 282 miles to the charge
2. 0-60 in 4.0
3. To set the regen braking is 2 clicks

There is no hesitation on my infotainment screen. The auto drive is Hillacious, power is ridiculous, and the performance seats are a MUST HAVE. mine was totally pimped out so I paid a premium, but thats how I designed it. The Jag expert guy had left so Im figuring all the bells and whistles out myself. I coud wait ... but.... "aint nobody got time for that!"

Reactions: keijidosha

·
Registered
268 Posts
OK, Picked her up today.. I stole the name E-va. She is set up to charge at 11 pm. There ARE differences in the 2020

2. 0-60 in 4.0

There is no hesitation on my infotainment screen. The auto drive is Hillacious, power is ridiculous, and the performance seats are a MUST HAVE. mine was totally pimped out so I paid a premium, but thats how I designed it. The Jag expert guy had left so Im figuring all the bells and whistles out myself. I coud wait ... but.... "aint nobody got time for that!"

No no no no noooooo! Get thee behind me, docsbc! >:)
I'd have to be crazy to take the beating on a trade-in for switching to the 2020. And yet, now you're making me think of doing it.
Must. Be. Sensible. Well, I can white knuckle it for a while longer. But the wheels, the wheels, boss! Shut up, little shoulder guy!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you liked the wheels, check out the Sienna Tan Performance seats on white... or better yet, the milage gauge!!

Attachments

Reactions: wbjag

·
Registered
599 Posts

2. 0-60 in 4.0

As much as I want to believe you, I don't think there is a difference between the 2019 and 2020 range. CA and EPA documentations are the same. Your range will go down, especially with 22" wheels. Zero to 60 in 4 seconds? The Car and Driver test? They tested a 2019. What do you mean setting region braking is 2 clicks? It's either high or low.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
818 Posts
@docsbc, I recommend getting an inexpensive but sturdy garden hose holder and mounting that to your garage wall. You can wrap the charger on it to neaten things up a bit. Something like Home Depot Internet #307651877 Model # HW155049 is what I use. Be sure to mount it to stud in the wall.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yeah, regarding range, on day 3 with my 2020 and with mostly highway driving in the hot and sticky research triangle it gives me a range of 201 on a full charge.
Full disclosure this is with 4 people (me, my wife, 2 kids) in the car the whole time. Going back to work Monday, so it might be better when it’s just me on my commute.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts