Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
2019 HSE Santorini Black
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined the board this morning after obsessively reading through the comments for the last few weeks. I recently purchased a 2019 I-Pace First Edition/HSE. The original price was $86,344, I paid $50,900 prior to tax credit. It is about 49% discount with rebate factored in. I've been very jealous of all the gorgeous colors and different interiors as I did not get a choice if I wanted this deal. I had just bought an F Pace 11 months before so I wasn't looking but felt like it was too good of a deal to pass up. Black on Black, never titled but about 1500 miles

Super Moderator
Holy carp that's a smoking deal. Wow! 馃嵑
Welcome and glad to hear that you obsessively read through the posts, I think you'll fit right in ;)
(Photos?)

Registered
I'm seeing deals close to that (but not quite that good), for dealer demos that still have the tax credit.

That's definitely a great price.

Registered
2019 HSE Santorini Black
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Holy carp that's a smoking deal. Wow! 馃嵑
Welcome and glad to hear that you obsessively read through the posts, I think you'll fit right in ;)
(Photos?)
Thanks, I feel like I already know you! Great group of commeters, seems like a lot of really good people. I've owned mine less 10 weeks and have put over 9,000 miles on it already and looking forward to sharing some of my observations, pics coming!

Registered
2019 HSE Santorini Black
Discussion Starter #5
I'm seeing deals close to that (but not quite that good), for dealer demos that still have the tax credit.

That's definitely a great price.
I wish I could take credit for haggling it but I can't. I lost my fiancee in a car accident this last January and got to know her Grandpa at her funeral in Minnesota. He is the top salesman at JLR in Minn for pretty much the last 30 years and he called me when they got this and another one for the same price and said if you want it we will hold it for you. Apparently there were pretty heated arguments around there during those two weeks it took for me to pick it up...

Registered
Sorry for your loss.

I know a great car deal won't make up for it, but it sounds like her grand father is a good guy (and a good guy to know).

Reactions: wbhwaco

Registered
2019 HSE Santorini Black
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for your loss.

I know a great car deal won't make up for it, but it sounds like her grand father is a good guy (and a good guy to know).
Thank you. He is a great guy- since he is a top car salesman I confess to trying to see if he really did get me the best deal. He promised I'd never hear of another one selling for less unless it was a lemon, they had 2 at that price and he said that is was a one time thing and no other dealership would have them that cheap. I took all that with a grain of salt and figured it was a good deal no matter but it has made me feel really good to see that while others have had amazing deals he really was looking out for me/trying to take care of me. I think that's pretty cool

Registered
I wish I could take credit for haggling it but I can't. I lost my fiancee in a car accident this last January and got to know her Grandpa at her funeral in Minnesota. He is the top salesman at JLR in Minn for pretty much the last 30 years and he called me when they got this and another one for the same price and said if you want it we will hold it for you. Apparently there were pretty heated arguments around there during those two weeks it took for me to pick it up...
Sorry to hear about your loss, really terrible. Hope things begin to look up for you a bit.

Registered
2019 HSE Santorini Black
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry to hear about your loss, really terrible. Hope things begin to look up for you a bit.
Thank you very much, I miss her every day. The I-Pace has been a surprising distraction and something outside of work to do that I enjoy that I didn鈥檛 do with her. I go for at least one 30 min drive each day 馃榾

Registered
2019 Jaguar I-Pace
That鈥檚 an amazing deal! But I did read someone got their first edition with 2000 miles on it for $49900 before tax credits and incentives. Wish I had one of these demos in my area for those prices! :/

Registered
2019 HSE Santorini Black
Discussion Starter #11
That鈥檚 an amazing deal! But I did read someone got their first edition with 2000 miles on it for $49900 before tax credits and incentives. Wish I had one of these demos in my area for those prices! :/
I just saw that yesterday on a post. He got the same kind from the same dealership but paid about $2000 less than I did. I love the car and got a great deal so I can鈥檛 complain!

Super Moderator
If you're thinking of Pollo's I-Pace, that one was used at 20,000 miles. Was there really a new one for $49,900?!? That would be crazy!!!!

Registered
2019 HSE Santorini Black
Discussion Starter #13
If you're thinking of Pollo's I-Pace, that one was used at 20,000 miles. Was there really a new one for $49,900?!? That would be crazy!!!!
Yes! It was the same dealership in Minnesota where I had to go for mine. My sales guy said they were going to have a couple demos they were going to sell about 5k less than any other dealership would have them. This guy got one with same miles and interior /exterior color combo. It was the exact same car. He got his for $1000 less than me and said he negotiated $1000 off.

Mine has not had any issues but it does not have the latest update. The only problem was very minor scratches on the passenger side of the console. Maybe this poster had a few more nicks that the dealership knew about. I just agreed to pay what they had it listed for and didn鈥檛 think to haggle

I鈥檝e put over 11,000 miles on it in 87 days and couldn鈥檛 be happier. The car is amazing

Registered
Hello all. Im new and just leased my 2020 i-pace for 700 a month for 39 months and 0 down plus trade in of 4K. Sticker price was 81K. Its the S model. Just wanna see if I got a good deal. Sorry to hear about the gentleman who lost his fianc茅.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts