Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I’ve been seeking an I Pace , I’ve been asking dealers to send me the battery state of health report. A few have sent this receipt looking report . I guess it shows the battery is taking voltage but not sure what else it tells me and seems to give only minimal Info. Can anyone enlighten me on what this tells me and whether it at all is a substitute for a state of health report from a Pathfinder ? What is a great number here bs merely an acceptable number ? I think this group knows more than nearly all the dealers . Thank you
2B45AE2C-CCAA-470C-8FF0-608657C512AF.jpeg

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I asked for a SoH on the motive battery . I guess the sales guy took what he found in the glove box

On another vehicle (on which I have a deposit) I received this with the proof of software updates . This shows two different batteries I think. Is one the motive battery ? Thanks for the education
158C78E3-FC93-425A-86EA-364D52F87FDD.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
I don't know this for sure but it may be the TCU battery; also a 12ishV unit, but probably not lead-acid.
Definitely not the Traction Battery (as the main battery is strangely called).

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
This is what me and a few others have seen that gets output from their Pathfinder tool. Show this to your dealer.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you . Yes both the others look like different types of 12 volt batteries : Flood and AGM

·
Registered
452 Posts
The flooded battery is the larger of the two batteries located on the right side in the frunk area.
The AGM battery is the smaller one located on the left side of the frunk area. It looks like this:
I-pace small battery.jpg

Obviously this is not the traction battery. Nor is the flooded battery as stated above.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts