Really disappointed in my local dealer.
Originally told me he would order vehicle: MSRP minus $1,000. He called today that he has his next allocation and is ready to order my vehicle.
He backed out of the deal, he now wants MSRP!
Really bad taste in my mouth.
I haven't decided whether I'm moving forward with the I-Pace.:frown2: