Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been following this forum for about a 3 weeks and joined recently. I have had a MACH E on order and was on that forum, and I watched its members discover the IPACE and move to it (2019s). Ken7 on that forum (K) on this forum was one of those that moved to an IPACE and helped me a lot through my journey pf discovery.

I followed the posts there and here, and then decide to move to the IPACE. Those posts have helped me come to the conclusion that the 2019 IPACE is an excellent BEV (world BEV of the year in 2019) with all the features I want...that is available NOW....I can speak to a real dealer who has a car to look at and drive. It is (or can be) about the same price as my on order ME ($60K for an IPACE SE). I received $24,000 off of MSRP to put the net price at $60...for a new 2019 with Fed tax credits still available. It has a 5 year warranty versus a 3 year warranty for the ME.

FYI, as many of you know, there are around 200 2019s still on lots in the US (Jaguar Inventory USA). I found 4 that were already priced at $60K or less on the internet by going to the individual sites of cars I was interested in investigating. Three in Craigslist SF from a dealer, one at Jaguar Sudbury. The one I purchased from Pasadena Jaguar was a negotiated price at $84.4K but negotiated down). Pasadena still has a pile of 2019s (more than any other dealer). If you are interested in one, then call the GM Kris Garwick at 626-229-2849. He treated me right and is a straight shooter, and due to Covid-19, will sell and ship your IPACE remotely.

I look forward to a long stay with this forum.

·
Super Moderator
2,267 Posts
Congrats on your new toy and welcome! So interesting that MACH E interest is being converted to the I-Pace ... makes total sense, the I-Pace is a known (and amazing) quantity at this point, so why not jump on it with the deals that are currently available!

What specs did you get? Keep us posted ...

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome and congrats.

@Ken has been such a valuable I-Pace advocate.

We have a small group, but everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable

·
Registered
Mazda RX-8
314 Posts
I have been following this forum for about a 3 weeks and joined recently. I have had a MACH E on order and was on that forum, and I watched its members discover the IPACE and move to it (2019s). Ken7 on that forum (K) on this forum was one of those that moved to an IPACE and helped me a lot through my journey pf discovery.

I followed the posts there and here, and then decide to move to the IPACE. Those posts have helped me come to the conclusion that the 2019 IPACE is an excellent BEV (world BEV of the year in 2019) with all the features I want...that is available NOW....I can speak to a real dealer who has a car to look at and drive. It is (or can be) about the same price as my on order ME ($60K for an IPACE SE). I received $24,000 off of MSRP to put the net price at $60...for a new 2019 with Fed tax credits still available. It has a 5 year warranty versus a 3 year warranty for the ME.

FYI, as many of you know, there are around 200 2019s still on lots in the US (Jaguar Inventory USA). I found 4 that were already priced at $60K or less on the internet by going to the individual sites of cars I was interested in investigating. Three in Craigslist SF from a dealer, one at Jaguar Sudbury. The one I purchased from Pasadena Jaguar was a negotiated price at $84.4K but negotiated down). Pasadena still has a pile of 2019s (more than any other dealer). If you are interested in one, then call the GM Kris Garwick at 626-229-2849. He treated me right and is a straight shooter, and due to Covid-19, will sell and ship your IPACE remotely.

I look forward to a long stay with this forum.
I followed Ken from the Mach E to the I-Pace (he must be getting a commission :sneaky: ) and found the I-Pace to be a great car since I bought one 2 1/2 weeks ago. Way too good to pass on with the deals right now bringing the cost in line with the Mach E. As you said, the design is great, the drive is great, the acceleration is unbelievable, the comfort is superb. The I-Pace will be much more exclusive going forward, it seems, which also is a plus for me. It seems to be a no brainer to buy the I-Pace at this point, although the Mach E is an intriguing unknown. I'm predicting I will not have any regrets going forward.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts