Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Since 2014, a group of enthusiastic (not to say fanatic ;) ) Tesla drivers has organised the E-rally: a tour with only full-electric cars that have a range of at least 250 kms on a full charge. The purpose was to promote electric cars, and to gather funds for a better climate (all money raised was for https://justdiggit.org. In the last 6 years, we raised € 184.000,-). And off course we wanted to have a great day with EV-driving pioneers.
From the start, we wanted to have a diverse starting grid. But apart from an all-electric truck, it was almost only Tesla cars that participated. This year, finally, more cars are available that have a long enough range to drive the complete route without intermediate charging. I think the I-Pace is among the most popular types currently available in the Netherlands.

So we really hope that a lot of you I-Pace owners will sign-up to participate in the 2019 version of the E-rally.

Some practical info:
Start and end will be in Eindhoven at the Van der Valk hotel. This hotel offers a wide variety of EV charging stations.
Participation fee (€ 181,50 incl VAT for 2 persons and 1 car) includes welcome drinks, the car rally instructions book, a good lunch at a surprising location, and drinks afterwards. For more details and to enter, see our website at www.e-rally.nl
Ps always looking for business sponsors to help raise the amount on the cheque for just diggit…

Hope to see you on saturday may 25th!

Maurice (and Ton, John and Martijn)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts