Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you query the internal parameters of the IPace with the JLR API (with jlrpy or other), there is some interesting findings

BRAZIL_EVENT_MODE "UNKNOWN"No idea what it is
EV_RANGE_ECOx10"391.9"range in Eco
EV_RANGE_GET_ME_HOMEx10"399.7"Apparently there is a 'get me home' mode ?, better than ECO
EV_RANGE_VSC_HV_BATTERY_CONSUMPTION_SPD1"178"Seems to be a normalized graph for different speeds
EV_RANGE_VSC_HV_BATTERY_CONSUMPTION_SPD2"160"May be used to predict range, based on speed
EV_RANGE_VSC_HV_BATTERY_CONSUMPTION_SPD3"124"Best consumption at speed SPD3. Could be nice to know
EV_RANGE_VSC_HV_BATTERY_CONSUMPTION_SPD4"190"what those Speed are.
EV_RANGE_VSC_HV_BATTERY_CONSUMPTION_SPD5"298"
EV_RANGE_VSC_HV_BATTERY_CONSUMPTION_SPD6"400"
EV_RANGE_VSC_HV_BATTERY_CONSUMPTION_SPD7"652"I guess SPD7 is max speed, 208km/h
EV_RANGE_VSC_HV_ENERGY_ASCENTx10"7.0"Correcting factor for range with ascending road ?
EV_RANGE_VSC_HV_ENERGY_DESCENTx10"5.0"
EV_RANGE_VSC_HV_ENERGY_TIME_PENx100"0.45"No idea what it is
EV_RANGE_VSC_INITIAL_HV_BATT_ENERGYx100"102.35"No idea what it is
EV_RANGE_VSC_RANGE_MAP_REFACTR_COMF"98"Correcting factor for range with comfort mode ?
EV_RANGE_VSC_RANGE_MAP_REFACTR_ECO"100"
EV_RANGE_VSC_RANGE_MAP_REFACTR_GMH"102"
EV_RANGE_VSC_REGEN_ENERGY_AVAILABLEx100"2.55"Available kwh in battery for Regen ?
EV_RANGE_VSC_VEH_ACCEL_FACTOR"410"No idea what it is
IS_CRASH_SITUATION "FALSE"Collision detection ?
TU_STATUS_CRASH_INPUT "FUNCTIONING"
TU_STATUS_DAYS_SINCE_GNSS_FIX"3"No idea what it is. GNSS is Nav Sat System.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
830 Posts
The GNSS FIX may be similar to TomTom navigation QuickGPSFix for older devices. It was defined as:
"When using QuickGPSfix, a feature only available to TomTom customers, your navigation device retains information about where the GPS satellites will be for the next 7 days. Your navigation device can then calculate where you are very quickly and with only a weak GPS signal."

Get Me Home mode is referenced in owners manual/i-guide as "low power mode".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts