Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought my car to get break recall and they updated my infotainment software to the latest version. Ever since that time my main screen goes blank with the Jaguar logo while driving. It won’t go away until I tap the screen. I can’t tell you what version of the telematics I’m on since it’s blank and doesn’t show me. This is what i see when driving

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looks like you're in Valet Mode. The buttons along the bottom of the screen are limited to those visible in Valet Mode.

·
Super Moderator
1,162 Posts
Brought my car to get break recall and they updated my infotainment software to the latest version. Ever since that time my main screen goes blank with the Jaguar logo while driving. It won’t go away until I tap the screen. I can’t tell you what version of the telematics I’m on since it’s blank and doesn’t show me. This is what i see when driving
That’s actually the ‘screen saver’. You have several options of pictures to display, including a nice red I-Pace. You can turn it off completely or set how long the normal display shows before it activates the screen saver...I cannot figure out why it’s there though...what are we saving the screen from?

·
Registered
107 Posts
That’s actually the ‘screen saver’. You have several options of pictures to display, including a nice red I-Pace. You can turn it off completely or set how long the normal display shows before it activates the screen saver...I cannot figure out why it’s there though...what are we saving the screen from?
From being mercilessly pounded by angry fists when it takes 45 seconds to boot then lags and doesn't load everything ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts