Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We purchased a 2019 I Pace HSE EV400 with 13,000 miles about 6 months ago. We charge it in the garage over night with an Electrify America level 2 charger. It would charge to 100% and show between 220 to 225 miles in the morning. Then about a month ago, we did not unplug it one morning. It was plugged in all day (we didn't drive it) and all through the next night. When we unplugged it after the second night, the 100% charge showed 280 miles. Now that seems to be the new normal. Whatever the mileage is when we plug it in, the next morning it's back in the 280 range. Anybody else have this experience? Any thoughts on what's going on? Thanks.

· Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
2,521 Posts
Adapting to your driving style, your temperature conditions, whether you shut it off with the climate control off/on, etc. A number of factors go into its guessing what your range will be.

· Registered
546 Posts
Just checking to see if you have had an update. In your dash, below the digital speedometer read out, is a bar the shows mileage left. The version of the mileage bar, that is a straight horizontal line, is the current version of dash you should have. Early versions had a curved line for mileage at the bottom of the circle, containing the speedometer. I believe that this was the version of software, that also tamed down some of the mileage estimates. The update was called H264NAS1.

· Registered
145 Posts
I took my car in for its four year service appointment. They said there were no software updates for it but when i got it back, the next time I charged to full it said 260 miles. I've charged it full a few times since then and it always tops out around that. So not sure if they did a software update and didn't note it to me or on the paperwork or what.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts