Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,396 Posts
Talked to the service manager at local dealer about getting TCU 19.2 pushed out to my car since I've occasionally had random odd communication issues. He pushed that and this S21A out to my MY19.

If you've ever wondered which comes first when both are available: TCU. Or at least it did this time.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I was regularly checking in the car for this update and on my free Topix logon but not seeing any updates.
I was near my Jaguar Service workshop today and called in to see the manager to ask about pushing the SOTA update, but he was busy with a customer.

So I was chatting with the reception staff and mentioned the Topix Vehicle Software Screen, she had TOPIX access and entered my VIN and selected the Vehicle Software tab. The SOTA slide switch was already selected ON and "green". The screen showed Installed Software and Latest Software showed 2 updates were available, IMC S21A_21.10.6-676616 and TCU 19.2. There was another column Status with the text Update, I asked her to click on the 2 Update words, and the commands were sent to the car, I went to the car and pressed Start and the update message was on the screen.

I went home and installed both updates via my home wifi, I had to lock the car for 1/2 hour each time to install the software.

Cheers, Steve

·
Registered
2019 I-Pace SE
57 Posts
I called the 800 number and got the S21A_21.10.6-676616 update pushed to my car. The TCU 19.2 update was in an error state with a message about not being able to receive data from my car. (I don't remember the exact wording of the error stated.) I have an appointment this Friday at Jaguar Land Rover Reno to look at the SOTA issue with the TCU. Reno will service I-Pace issues that don't involve the 90 kWh battery.

·
Registered
393 Posts
My update just came through. In the Toronto area. My navigation was logged in. The in control apps actual work now though I don't think there is anything that useful there given I use Android auto.

·
Registered
2019 S with S21A and 16.2
123 Posts
Just updated mine. I have been trying for a few days. I checked for an update and none were available. I then connected to my WiFi since it had forgotten the password as usual. I checked once again and it was available.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,396 Posts
FYI, as of yesterday Jaguar Land Rover is investigating reports of Apply Carplay navigation voice guidance not heard after this update is installed (SSM75415)

·
Registered
2019 S with S21A and 16.2
123 Posts
Thanks Ayepace, that might explain why I couldn’t get that to work yesterday. I am on 16.2 and have that problem now that I updated to S21A Anyone with a newer TCU version also have the issue?

21 - 40 of 49 Posts