Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Incontrol Remote App and browser stopped updating the status of my I-Pace yesterday. I've had no problems since I've first purchased the vehicle. I've tried signing in and out of my Incontrol Remote account multiple times, turning on and off the I-Pace, and even reactivating the I-Pace by pushing the "Optimized Roadside assistance" button for the requisite 10 seconds until the button flashes a slow rate. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
385 Posts
It has happened to me multiple times for periods of about 2.5 days. It mysteriously starts working again after that time. I tried all of those remedies too. Nothing worked.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Give it some time. This happened to me after the dealer updated some of the software. It mysteriously started working again after a few days.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sometimes I force close the app and reopen, it then seems to connect and update after doing this. I think the car connectivity to the cellular also plays a role in the app working.

One weekend Incontrol said I didn't have an account. I logged back into the app a couple of days later successfully.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FYI - Problem solved. Required deleting and re-installing my I-Pace from Incontrol Remote account. You can do this through the Incontrol Remote webpage through a browser, but not through the mobile app. Unfortunately, to re-install my I-Pace to my Incontrol account, you’ll need your dealer to initiate this process. So far, everything is back to normal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts