Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I came across the same issue last week after picking up my car from the dealer. It's an EU version but from Gibraltar where they have, it seems, a temporary lock of InControl too.

Is there a solution to overcome this? I'm in Austria and the car is officially an Austrian car now, imported and registered here where InControl exists. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
I don't have the answer, but I can't see the relationship between connectivity issue with telematic module and Traffic sign regognition, adaptative speed limit, blind splot detection. Those feature are handled locally by the car, I don't think JLR uses massive IA cloud processing for those.
Ironically, the car is built in Austria.... Maybe you can go to Graz and ask...

·
Registered
MY21 Portofino Blue HSE, Pano Roof, Clearsight Mirror, Air Suspension & AD, Upgraded Cabin Light
331 Posts
I don't have the answer, but I can't see the relationship between connectivity issue with telematic module and Traffic sign regognition, adaptative speed limit, blind splot detection. Those feature are handled locally by the car, I don't think JLR uses massive IA cloud processing for those.
Ironically, the car is built in Austria.... Maybe you can go to Graz and ask...
Traffic sign recognition and associated adaptive speed limit depend to an extent on GPS don't they? No idea why blind spot detection is out though?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so far. That's all in there, I'm talking about InControl for the features of adjusting charging times and loads, pre-cooling/heating the car, etc.

All the other features mentioned are available and function.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts