Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m not sure if this is currently just for UK vehicles, but this was just introduced. It reminds me of the Tesla sentry mode, though not quite at that level...yet? :)

·
Registered
Mazda RX-8
314 Posts
I’m not sure if this is currently just for UK vehicles, but this was just introduced. It reminds me of the Tesla sentry mode, though not quite at that level...yet? :)

I saw the option in the InControl app, but never tried it. Sounds like the 360 cameras aren't used like the Tesla Sentry mode. That could be a nice feature for later improvement to add camera monitoring of activity outside the car as an option.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Any chance WattCat makes it over to the Apple side?
I wish I had the time to make an iOS version. Unfortunately there are only so many hours of free time a day and I'd prefer to perfect the Android version rather than struggling to maintain two functional versions. There's always MyPace for those who won't make the switch to Android :)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish I had the time to make an iOS version. Unfortunately there are only so many hours of free time a day and I'd prefer to perfect the Android version rather than struggling to maintain two functional versions. There's always MyPace for those who won't make the switch to Android :)
Hmm, an exercise app doesn’t quite cut it. ;)

·
Registered
Mazda RX-8
314 Posts
Another video with an app demo. From this video WattCat and MyPace may still work in Guardian Mode, but Jaguar app does not.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm assuming 'MYPace' is another Android app? The only MyPace app for IOS are exercise apps.

·
Registered
Mazda RX-8
314 Posts
I'm assuming 'MYPace' is another Android app? The only MyPace app for IOS are exercise apps.
I'm not an Apple guy. I use WattCat. It seems there is an app for iOS though. See video starting at 24:30:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The iOS app has been in beta for about 2 months, but I'll wait for the finalized version.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts