Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning, an update for In Control appeared in the app store. It say it has a new look, fixes bugs and improves overall stability and is now available in a lot more countries (shocked it has not been available in Scandinavia until now).

I do not really notice a new look. Anyone else? Let's hope it does improve overall stability ;)

·
Premium Member
2019 I-Pace HSE - Borasco Grey
205 Posts
Just took a look and agree that it appears to have the same screens and features as last time, so it must have been mostly the new localizations and bug fixes. I guess the reference to "new look" is probably a stale reference to the prior update. Thanks for the heads up!

·
Premium Member
2020 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
85 Posts
I don't see an update in the App Store, but the InControl app as worked perfectly for me. Perhaps mine automatically updated. It's version 2.4.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Whatever they did, all my remote services stopped working. Dealer told me that Jaguar sent out an email on Friday that there were some problems with the app they are working to fix. If you look there is another app available as well, but its beta-testing. Unfortunately, Jaguar doesn't tell you which one to use and which one not to use.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
830 Posts
This will irritate you. Sorry.

I'm not having any problem. I just retrieved the latest journeys, got the location, etc., as quick as can be expected. I hadn't used it since last week during my lengthy charging with the 120V charger. I used both Android Jaguar apps and WattCat. All good. Mama cat must like me more. :)

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry spicedparrot, I am with Ayepace. I have both In Control apps on my iPhone, and they are both working great.

Oddly, the old/original app is more reliable for me, than the new one. The old app updates faster and Remote Climate works better.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The old app updates faster and Remote Climate works better.
Co-sign. The new app makes me click through authentication/PIN every time I want to precondition the car. On the old app, I just hit the "Start" button and forget about it.

Reactions: Deutsch100

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Co-sign. The new app makes me click through authentication/PIN every time I want to precondition the car. On the old app, I just hit the "Start" button and forget about it.
EXACT same for me. Not only this, but the old app updates more!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts