Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received this today in an email from Jaguar:

A new software update will soon be available for your Jaguar vehicle. This important update makes improvements to the InControl Remote features for your vehicle, such as Remote Lock/Unlock and Remote Climate Control.*

While the update is installing, you won’t be able to drive for up to 30 minutes, so it's important to plan it for a convenient time.

No exact details were given, just instructions on how to install when it is available.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Received this today in an email from Jaguar:

A new software update will soon be available for your Jaguar vehicle. This important update makes improvements to the InControl Remote features for your vehicle, such as Remote Lock/Unlock and Remote Climate Control.*

While the update is installing, you won’t be able to drive for up to 30 minutes, so it's important to plan it for a convenient time.

No exact details were given, just instructions on how to install when it is available.
Same here. No information on version number or anything?

·
Registered
2020 I-PACE SE w/ 22" F-PACE Wheels
120 Posts
Sounds like this could be corresponding to the reports of TCU 19.2 starting to show up via OTA. I believe there are new endpoints in the API, which would line up with new functionality with the remote app.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I received the email, but so far noting available to download OTA.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Could this be an indication that at least our car is flagged by JLR to get OTA updates?

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
900 Posts
That's like the email they sent out last year before the big Infotainment update. It could be TCU, Infotainment or (gasp) both.

·
Registered
2020 I-PACE SE w/ 22" F-PACE Wheels
120 Posts
You are forced to go the dealership for them to update you to TCU 18.2, which will enablea the car to handle future over the air updates.
I was updated OTA from 16.2 to 18.2, and if memory serves right I've seen users on here who received OTA updates from 14.2.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I was updated OTA from 16.2 to 18.2, and if memory serves right I've seen users on here who received OTA updates from 14.2.
It would be nice to get it OTA from 14.2 if possible. I've asked the dealer once to do it after a blank screen issue but didn't happen. I did receive an infotainment update OTA earlier this yr.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts