Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Jaguar makes an I-Pace SVR, what features would you like to see in order for you to pull the trigger?

For me:
At least 650HP, bigger brakes, lower profile tires, lower stance, more aggressive styling cues taken from from the E-Trophy cars. Less off-road capabilities, more for the streets

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
More power. Magnetic suspension.

Nah, I'm not getting another ipace. One is enough.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Speak for yourself, if they made it even more better-er...

Seriously though I don’t know what I would want “more.” I mean how much faster? How much better braking? The suspension is already pretty capable. You can already get the really low profile tires. And as I posted elsewhere I didn’t think I needed off road capabilities, but boy was I wrong! While I am driving in the US it seems like being able to go off road is required...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Simulated F-Type exhaust sounds just to confuse people.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I would think Jag could sell these alt sounds and download via SOTO. Or maybe even after market ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
If Jaguar makes an I-Pace SVR, what features would you like to see in order for you to pull the trigger?

For me:
At least 650HP, bigger brakes, lower profile tires, lower stance, more aggressive styling cues taken from from the E-Trophy cars. Less off-road capabilities, more for the streets
I think I'll wait to see what the new XJ looks like and if there is a performance variant of that model.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts