See less See more
#132 ·
Does your dog chase these cats?

It almost looks like the dog has the thoughts:
1) Hey I get my picture taken!
2) Another picture?
3) This is getting old.
4) Okay, this is the last one.

Thank you for sharing. I don't see any around here although I know they are out there due to info shared in charging apps.

#148 ·
It was 5 years ago I spotted my first I-Pace from a JLR advertisement and immediately fell in love with it. I must say that love affair is as strong today as it was 5 years
ago. Anyone notice any changes from these pictures to the actual production model?

View attachment 6822 View attachment 6821 View attachment 6823
Fun game!

the renders have different lower rear tail lights

The interior ambient lighting strips are more extensive

#146 ·
Oh that's great! My epiphany was a tad later than yours, and massively cemented by this incredibly interesting and entertaining interview of the two Ians.

Regarding differences, I notice bottom tail lights that didn't make it, and some sort of port on the passenger side. Also glad that I don't have that fabric dash / door cover.

Edit: the actual center console also had an upgrade from these pictures.

#158 ·
After 3yrs owning an FE, I finally saw and got a picture of another I-Pace in the local southeast PA community. This is only the 2nd I've seen on the roads over those 3yrs. Must say it looked sharp in white - I had only previously seen darker colors at the dealership.

In contrast, we have just completed a 1500mile roadtrip through New England, and saw every variety of EV sold in the US, except an I-Pace.
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.