Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
141 - 160 of 184 Posts

· Registered
1,903 Posts
Didn't take a photo, but when I was at the Boise airport last week, there was a white I-Pace parked. Did not expect that in Idaho.

· Premium Member
236 Posts
It was 5 years ago I spotted my first I-Pace from a JLR advertisement and immediately fell in love with it. I must say that love affair is as strong today as it was 5 years
ago. Anyone notice any changes from these pictures to the actual production model?

Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle Car
Tire Sky Wheel Cloud Vehicle
Car Vehicle Plant Sky Window

· Administrator
3,274 Posts
Oh that's great! My epiphany was a tad later than yours, and massively cemented by this incredibly interesting and entertaining interview of the two Ians.

Regarding differences, I notice bottom tail lights that didn't make it, and some sort of port on the passenger side. Also glad that I don't have that fabric dash / door cover.

Edit: the actual center console also had an upgrade from these pictures.

· Registered
995 Posts
It was 5 years ago I spotted my first I-Pace from a JLR advertisement and immediately fell in love with it. I must say that love affair is as strong today as it was 5 years
ago. Anyone notice any changes from these pictures to the actual production model?

View attachment 6822 View attachment 6821 View attachment 6823
Fun game!

the renders have different lower rear tail lights

The interior ambient lighting strips are more extensive

· Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
1,086 Posts
I don't know if anybody here lives in Idaho.
But Idaho is so fucking boring.
Don't live there, have driven through. Agreed, little in the way of commercial organized activities, but I would have thought some of you from the urban sprawl of southern CA would have appreciated driving for miles w/o seeing other cars or humans. Especially w/o having to deal with the heat of a desert.

· Registered
1,903 Posts
Don't live there, have driven through. Agreed, little in the way of commercial organized activities, but I would have thought some of you from the urban sprawl of southern CA would have appreciated driving for miles w/o seeing other cars or humans. Especially w/o having to deal with the heat of a desert.
I'm not a huge fan of socal either. And yes, crowds are a pain. However, Boise and surrounds aren't exactly empty of people either. And then it's just scrub and horizon and hills in the distance of underneath you, but usually a lot of farmland too. Getting onto the main drag of Emmett from our motel always took a wait because the nearest stoplight was a ways away, and cars would just stream by constantly.

I kinda cheat because I live in the greenbelt of the bay area, so it's closish to everything but not too close. Best of both worlds. I'd love a place in NYC.

· Registered
2020 Firenze Red SE, 9/2019 Build
85 Posts
As usual, whenever I see an I-Pace in Dallas I'm in my i3. This person was trying very hard to get ahead in Monday AM traffic but as you can see, there was nowhere to go. I'm still happy with my Firenze Red though.
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

· Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
1,086 Posts
After 3yrs owning an FE, I finally saw and got a picture of another I-Pace in the local southeast PA community. This is only the 2nd I've seen on the roads over those 3yrs. Must say it looked sharp in white - I had only previously seen darker colors at the dealership.

In contrast, we have just completed a 1500mile roadtrip through New England, and saw every variety of EV sold in the US, except an I-Pace.
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

141 - 160 of 184 Posts