Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
101 - 120 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
2019 S with S21B and 16.2
169 Posts
I had my first drive where I saw two different Ipace’s. I went on a 98 mile drive and on the way to LAX I saw a blue one on the 405. I then saw a grey one while crossing the street after visiting the Rivian store. After leaving there I saw two Fisker Karma on the way to Point Dumé via the PCH. What a great vehicle to take on a great drive. It must have been “drive your rare car day.”

·
Registered
2020 Firenze Red SE, 9/2019 Build
79 Posts
Ok! I finally got some. We’ve been traveling since the end of November so:
Saw 2 in Seattle; 1 silver and one gray. Driving so I couldn’t get pics.
Saw 0 in Napa…not surprising.
Saw one Fuji white in SB near the Hilton SB beachfront hotel. Driving so no pics.
Here’s one we saw today in Venice parked across the street from the Rivian Space there.
@Proxy: we must have gone to the Rivian place at the same time! I was there in the early afternoon.
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire

Reactions: Zap Cat and PS702

·
Registered
2019 S with S21B and 16.2
169 Posts
@Untdrums We must have been there at the same time! I’m just glad you can’t tell how dirty it is in the pictures. It seems like it’s raining or will rain in the next few days lately.
@suburban_gorilla I plan on leaving it off till I get a “fix it ticket.” We just avoid backing into parking spaces.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I've always had a problem with buying a car out of state with the technicians wanting to drill holes in the front bumper. My state doesn't have front plates. I am sure part of California's pollution comes from all the extra fuel required to push that flat plate through the air! :unsure::giggle:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have been watching reviews of the car on Youtube and I have spotted that UK cars have the "JAGUAR" lettering on the front driver and passenger doors in actual letters while in North America they are decals! I wonder why?

love the dirty shots!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Decals is only for early 2019 car. JLR has changed this to proper embossed lettering. You can ask JLR to change it , only if the decals starts to peel off...

Ah I see. I believe that decal is underneath something because I wanted to remove it but I couldn't. I don't want the letters....! I debadged all factory markings and I love he clean look. no big deal

·
Administrator
3,049 Posts
Those two TSLA pictures are precious! The I-Pace is such the better car, it's incredible. I drove an MY the other day (thanks to a buddy on the forum who seems to be into covfefe) so I can say this with first-hand experience. Plus I love the Firenze!

Oh and look the white one has temp license plate! A newbie! I wonder if he'll find this forum :D

101 - 120 of 141 Posts