Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Firenze Red SE, 9/2019 Build
71 Posts
Saw this person today in Frisco, TX on SH-121! I was finally driving my I-Pace but they didn’t even notice me I don’t think.
Car Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Grille

Reactions: PS702

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Reactions: Untdrums

·
Registered
Mazda RX-8
377 Posts
Finally spotted one in the wild locally. A beautiful firenze red variety on Rt313 south of Dublin this evening.

Now I know I'm not alone.🙂
If it was between 5:30 and 6pm, that was me driving home from work toward Doylestown on Rt313! Were you in your kitty? I missed you!

I'm currently making that trek to the Allentown area Tuesdays and Thursdays most weeks.

·
Registered
2022 HSE, Santorini Black.
35 Posts
On the TV show the Equalizer, the main character is briefly seen driving an I-Pace in the most recent episode, season 2, episode 2. There was also an I-Pace sighting in a season 1 episode, which was also brief as well. The show features JLR vehicles on an occasional basis.

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
787 Posts
If it was between 5:30 and 6pm, that was me driving home from work toward Doylestown on Rt313! Were you in your kitty? I missed you!

I'm currently making that trek to the Allentown area Tuesdays and Thursdays most weeks.
Good to "meet" you! Yeah, driving north with Photon red kitty. Just south of Dublin around 5:50. Heavy traffic in both directions, so easy to miss. Not my normal drive but returning from Abington and decided to avoid the turnpike.
I hadn't seen the firenze red on a I-Pace except in pictures, it really does look classy.

·
Registered
Mazda RX-8
377 Posts
Good to "meet" you! Yeah, driving north with Photon red kitty. Just south of Dublin around 5:50. Heavy traffic in both directions, so easy to miss. Not my normal drive but returning from Abington and decided to avoid the turnpike.
I hadn't seen the firenze red on a I-Pace except in pictures, it really does look classy.
I'll have to pay closer attention in case I run across you again. I've seen the Photon Red twice, once a couple of years or so ago on 202 in NJ and they had one in the showroom when I picked up my kitty on Long Island. The Photon red is not a color you see too often, especially on cars, which means I automatically like it. Still love the exclusivity of our cats, I've only seen two on the road since buying mine in May 2020, although it isn't helping Jaguar too much.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I was in Munich, Germany (travel is possible again!) and saw one of the 10 I-Pace taxis on the road. I was driving at the time (Mercedes Vito van, but that is another story) so I could not take a pic. I had mixed feelings about setting it decked out in taxi colours but mice to see one nevertheless. I wonder how it is working out? I recall when I had a Ford Escape Hybrid, NY and San Fran had fleets of then as taxies and they performed well. Good way to see ow they hold up.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Saw my 1st other I-Pace on the road today (in my home town) since I bought mine over 2 years ago. It had different wheels than mine and didn't have the trailer hitch. Other than that I thought I was looking at my twin. Waved at him when I went by. In the photos it almost looks like he has a Black leaper, but when I was directly behind him, it looked like it was chrome.

Sky Car Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
78 Posts
Spotted!

slinking by on Adelaide in Downtown Toronto, Ontario, last week. Corris Grey with the 5069 22" wheels and sporting vanity plates that said "TRU2SOUL"

anyone here?

81 - 99 of 99 Posts