Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Shout out to the Photon Red Ipace owner in Bala Ontario today. Saw the car at Bush's watersports park when I went to buy a wakeboard. There were also 3 Teslas there along with the our 2 Ipaces.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Living in the Washington, DC area, I saw my first I-Pace sometime back in May in Alexandria while I was on a bike ride. I was stopped at a red light and the I-Pace went through the green light, so I only got a glimpse. Yesterday, I saw another I-Pace while driving through a DC neighborhood. This time, I double backed to the parked I-Pace, whose owner was about to drive off. We chatted for a few moments. She said bought hers in 2019 and hasn’t seen another I-Pace since she got hers. By the way, I’m starting to see a few more Mach-Es lately and the occasional E-Tron.

·
Registered
2019 S with S21A and 16.2
110 Posts
I saw two in three days. Both are the ones I believe I see approximately once a month on the same road I usually see them. Hard to say if it was the same ones since I was within a quarter mile of a 50kW charger this time.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·

·
Registered
2020 iPace SE
131 Posts
There are certainly (worse/devious) places to put a communal charger 🤪
“Seriously babe, Level 3 charging is only available near the gentleman’s club. It’s bc they utilize a new fiberoptic cable system”

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
The sexy Corris gray

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Looks so stunning with that car color wheel combo especially with that backdrop.
I was walking by and it really cought my eye for the exact same reason. The wheels, color, front fascia under the lights made for a stunning visual

Reactions: Groshyubcha

·
Registered
75 Posts
Drove over 2k miles from SLC to LA over a few weeks in June and saw only ONE I Pace, in Santa Monica. You can’t throw a stone in LA without hitting a Tesla. Go figure.

·
Registered
2019 S with S21A and 16.2
110 Posts
I’m not sure if this counts. But, I watched the Italian F1 race on TV and spotted an Ipace after the race when the camera were following Lando Norris walking. It looked like a Black 2022 with black wheels. There was Land Rover in the background so maybe there was some sort of cars provided for the teams by a JLR dealer.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Rae drove a black one in an episode in the second season of Succession, or should I say she “was driven” in one.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Seeing white Waymo iPaces in SF is now very common. Privately owned ones are still fairly rare.

·
Registered
Mazda RX-8
373 Posts
To my surprise while coming out of breakfast. Only the second I-Pace I've seen since I got mine May, 2020.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

41 - 60 of 61 Posts